About the product
The SUMURI TALINO KA-3001 is our entry level eDiscovery incident response workstation geared specifically for the modern day forensic examiner tasked with handling incident response type examinations. Each system is meticulously designed by experts in the field for forensics, eDiscovery, and incident response.
This system features the full spectrum of computer forensic workstations equipment including dual Intel Xeon Gold 6326 server processors running at 2.9 GHz with 24MB of cache. This processor is highly rated and places strongly on the charts for benchmarking scores. The KA-3001 further boasts 128GB of ECC DDR4 2933MHz RAM and can be configured with up to 4TB of DDR4 RAM. While some forensic companies will provide you with a sub-par graphics card, we outfit these systems with an RTX 3070 with 8GB GDDR6 GPU to handle any video and image processing. All of this is done on a workstation motherboard that is, by design, manufactured to perform flawlessly under high I/O situations.Next, this ground-breaking system presents independent and fast disk volumes running off of separate controllers. The operating system starts with a 1TB SSD running in Rapid Mode for extremely fast performance. There is an independent 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD for Temporary Files, and a 4 x 1TB RAID 10 SSD array for Database Files (4 x 1TB in RAID 10 equalling 2TB). Also inside the same chassis we stack four (4) 6TB rotational disks and set those in RAID 10 for processing case work. Lastly, we include four (4) additional 6TB rotational disks and set those in RAID 5 (18TB) for storage of images and other casework to be ingested into the system. By adding in these different volumes, we solve the problem many eDiscovery examiners have of needing multiple drive sets.The KA-3001 eDiscovery workstation is far superior in performance and configuration to anything else you will find available on the marketplace for eDiscovery and incident response work. This configuration is designed by experienced forensic and eDiscovery examiners for examiners.
- Two (2) Intel Xeon Gold 6326 2.9 GHz 16-Core LGA 4189 Processors
- Active Cooling for the Central Processing Units
- 128GB of DDR4 2933 MHz ECC RAM
- One (1) 1TB SSD for the Operating System
- One (1) 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD for Temporary Files and Processing
- Four (4) 1TB SSDs configured in RAID 10 for Database(s)
- Four (4) 6TB Hard Drives configured in RAID 10 for Processing
- Four (4) 6TB Hard Drives configured in RAID 5 for Data Storage
- Two (2) High End RAID Controller Cards with 12 Gb/s Processing
- One (1) RTX 3070 with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM Graphics Processing Unit
- One (1) 2.5” Hot Swap Bay with Six (6) Removable Trays
- One (1) 3.5” Hot Swap Tray totaling Five (5) Removable Bays
- One (1) Blu-Ray 16x BD-R 4MB Cache SATA Blu-Ray Burner
- Front Panel Forensic Card Reader
- One (1) 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- One (1) 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- Tableau T3iu Forensic Bridge
- One (1) 1600 Watt Power Supply Unit
- High End Whisper Quiet Fans throughout the Entire System (Hydraulic Fluid Ball Bearing rated at 300,000 hour lifespan)
- Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit
- Three (3) Year Standard Warranty
- Additional Specifications
Please contact us for additional configurations for this TALINO eDiscovery forensic workstation. We have a variety of solutions in place to meet and exceed your processing, networking, and storage needs. Our experts can customize the workstation to maximize your workflow and processing!
We will send your package safely and well packed to your address.
Fast customer service
Our customer service is happy to answer any questions you may have.
With us you get absolute security, thanks to SSL encryption.
We offer you a secure payment in advance.